SAN JOSE, Calif., April 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Quantum Corp. (OTCPK: QMCO) today announced achievement award winners for its top global channel partners in media and entertainment. The awards recognize sales achievements for Quantum's worldwide reseller partners in FY2019.
"I am thrilled to see the growth and momentum of the Quantum Channel both at the Americas and Global level," said Brandon Cass, Americas Channel Director, Quantum. "The channel has been a critical part of Quantum's success and continues to drive our business every day. Our partners see the value of our offerings and are getting excited about selling the new solutions that we're highlighting at NAB 2019."
Quantum's Top Global Partners in Media and Entertainment for 2019:
- Global Media and Entertainment Partner of the Year: Integrated Media Technologies Inc. (IMT) IMT brings expertise in pre-sales, sales and post-sales teams, extending Quantum's sales force while providing best in class service and support for customers. IMT achieved the highest revenue in annual sales among Quantum channel partners in FY 2019.
- North America Media and Entertainment Partner of the Year: Advanced Systems Group LLC (ASG LLC): ASG is recognized for their dedication and commitment to Quantum product and services. With a seasoned sales and engineering staff ASG LLC has demonstrated the experience and knowledge to tackle their customers' complex media workflow challenges.
- North American Growth Partner of the Year: Comprehensive Technical Group (CTG). Based in Atlanta, CTG significantly grew their Quantum business year-over-year, and doubled the number of deals they transacted with Quantum from 2018 to 2019. CTG has also been a leading participant in Quantum's NOW Partner Incentive Program.
- APAC Media and Entertainment Partner of the Year: NGC Corporation: NGC has been well-respected in the Japan market for more than 30 years for their media and entertainment solutions. Ahead of the 2020 Summer Olympics, which will be broadcast in 8K, NGC delivers industry-leading solutions such as the Quantum StorNext shared storage and data management platform.
- EMEA Media and Entertainment Partner of the Year: Trams Ltd.: Trams, a long time Quantum channel partner, is trusted by customers from across multiple industries such as broadcast, advertising, and sports video. Trams' pre-sales, sales, and post-sales teams provide customers with the experience and expertise they require to manage their most challenging workflows.
Visit Quantum at NAB 2019
At NAB Quantum (booth #SL4409) will feature a new NVMe all-flash storage platform that is designed to dramatically accelerate media workflows. The company will highlight StorNext 6.2, a major new release of the company's award-winning StorNext® high-performance shared storage. In addition the company will showcase a range of interactive demonstrations of new and enhanced solutions encompassing removable storage for on-set production, NVMe for high performance ingest and edit, as well as color correction and finishing of UHD content, cloud-based solutions for low-cost long-term preservation, the latest StorNext features, and hyperconverged storage for surveillance recording.
Quantum technology and services help customers capture, create and share digital content – and preserve and protect it for decades. With solutions built for every stage of the data lifecycle, Quantum's platforms provide the fastest performance for high-resolution video, images, and industrial IoT. That's why the world's leading entertainment companies, sports franchises, researchers, government agencies, enterprises, and cloud providers are making the world happier, safer, and smarter on Quantum. See how at www.quantum.com.
Quantum, the Quantum logo and StorNext are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Quantum Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
"Safe Harbor" Statement: This press release contains "forward-looking" statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. Specifically, but without limitation, explicit and implicit statements relating to the anticipated performance of Quantum's channel partners, including without limitation NGC Corporation, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Safe Harbor. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to Quantum on the date hereof. These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause Quantum's actual results to differ materially from those implied by the forward-looking statements. More detailed information about these risk factors are set forth in Quantum's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including, but not limited to, those risks and uncertainties listed in the section entitled "Risk Factors," in Quantum's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 9, 2017, especially those risks listed in this section under the headings "Our results of operations depend on a limited number of products and on new product introductions, which may not be successful, in which case our business, financial condition and results of operations may be materially and adversely affected." Quantum expressly disclaims any obligation to update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable law.
Public Relations Contact:
+1 (720) 201-8125
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/quantum-recognizes-top-global-partners-in-media-and-entertainment-at-nab-2019-300824224.html
SOURCE Quantum Corp.