SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Quantum Corp. (NYSE: QTM) today announced results of the first year of the Quantum NOW channel program. The Quantum NOW program was introduced in October 2017 by invitation only to select members of the Quantum Alliance partner program in North America. Just one year later, deals generated by partners in the NOW program have grown significantly and the program is demonstrating early rewards for Quantum's channel partners.
"Initiated just last year, the Quantum NOW Program has clearly been a success for rewarding those partners who are focused and dedicated to selling Quantum," said Brandon Cass, Quantum's Director of Channel Sales in the Americas, and creator of the Quantum NOW program.
"The Quantum NOW program is one of the most lucrative programs in the industry for channel partners, leading to more profitable deals for CEV. In addition, the program's training and marketing support have provided us with a true competitive edge," said Justin Meunier, Vice President, Sales, CEV Inc.
"The Quantum NOW program is an excellent platform that embraces mutual investment and partnership between Quantum and its channel," said Lance Hukill, President, StorExel.
[Click to tweet: New enhancements to @QuantumCorp NOW channel partner program are being welcomed by the VAR community https://qntm.co/partner]
Quantum NOW is designed to empower Quantum channel partners frustrated with storage and channel program options available in the wake of industry consolidation. Quantum NOW provides partners with margin enhancements, expanded training options designed to drive incremental revenue, and more extensive marketing support and lead generation capabilities. The Quantum NOW program offers special incentives which can double the typical gross margin for channel partners when they add a new customer, compensating them for the extra time it takes to nurture new customer relationships. In contrast to typical industry incentives, the NOW program can be worth tens of thousands of dollars, rather than hundreds, and is paid directly to sales representatives in addition to the margin they make on Quantum products.
Innovation for All Quantum Alliance Channel Partners
The Quantum Alliance program has been designated by CRN Magazine as a 5-Star Partner Program in the storage technology space for the sixth consecutive year, and is rolling out new benefits for members, including:
- New Lead and Opportunity Passing Process: Quantum generates qualified leads for Quantum Alliance members and can now directly pass leads electronically through the Quantum Alliance portal to shorten the time between lead qualification and contact.
- Faster and Simpler Deal Registration: A new and improved deal registration portal will be optimized for portable devices, making it faster and easier for Quantum Alliance members to register an opportunity.
- More Frequent and In-depth Training: Quantum Alliance members are now offered more frequent live and recorded trainings to help them identify, develop and win more new opportunities.
- Improved Content to Generate Demand: One benefit of membership in Quantum Alliance is Quantum's assistance with demand generation activities. Partners can use pre-formatted marketing campaigns or request free help from Quantum to fully execute eMarketing and telemarketing campaigns with all leads going directly to the Quantum Alliance members.
- Refreshed Quantum Alliance Portal: Quantum recently introduced a completely new Quantum Alliance portal in English, with plans to roll out the new portal in other languages. The new portal makes information faster and easier to find and is available via mobile devices.
- Elevate Partners' Brands: Quantum is making it easier for Quantum Alliance members to elevate their corporate and individual members' brands. Syndication allows Quantum Alliance members to automatically feature Quantum solutions on member websites to showcase their solution offerings. In addition, Quantum will soon offer partners a way to one-click post pre-written content to social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Quantum sales, product and executive leaders recently conducted their annual Quantum Elevate partner roadshow in Los Angeles, New York and Washington DC to deliver updates on both the Quantum NOW program and Quantum product innovation to continue to propel success going into the second year of the program. Quantum NOW is planned to be offered in EMEA next quarter.
Quantum is a leading expert in scale-out tiered storage, archive and data protection, providing solutions for capturing, sharing, managing and preserving digital assets over the entire data lifecycle. From small businesses to major enterprises, more than 100,000 customers have trusted Quantum to address their most demanding data workflow challenges. Quantum's end-to-end, tiered storage foundation enables customers to maximize the value of their data by making it accessible whenever and wherever needed, retaining it indefinitely and reducing total cost and complexity. See how at www.quantum.com/customerstories.
Quantum and the Quantum logo are registered trademarks of Quantum Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
"Safe Harbor" Statement: This press release contains "forward-looking" statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. Quantum advises caution in reliance on forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements include, without limitation, benefits from the Quantum NOW program, including partner benefits such as margin enhancements, expanded value-added service options, and more extensive marketing support and lead generation capabilities and offering the program in EMEA next quarter. All forward-looking statements are based on information available to Quantum on the date hereof. These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause Quantum's actual results to differ materially from those implied by the forward-looking statement, including unexpected changes in the Company's business. More detailed information about these risk factors, and additional risk factors, are set forth in Quantum's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including, but not limited to, those risks and uncertainties listed in the section entitled "Risk Factors," in Quantum's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 9, 2017 Quantum expressly disclaims any obligation to update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable law.
Public Relations Contact:
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/quantum-now-channel-partner-program-delivers-profit-and-innovation-to-var-community-300736725.html
SOURCE Quantum Corp.